GRANT FEASIBILITY TESTING
Grant Feasibility Testing™ & Market Analysis™
Here-4-You Consulting conducts a Grant Feasibility Testing & Grant Market Analysis on every potential client and their project to ensure there is funding potential for their program. The consultation ensures that our efforts are likely to be successful and are not simply giving an organization false hope. With this report, we research the grant funding market to understand what the opportunities look like for your ministry or nonprofit. This process has enabled us to have over 80% of our proposals funded!
Grant Feasibility Testing™ & Grant Market Analysis™ Includes:
- Summary Analysis of all Results
- Our Summary Analysis will summarize the results of the report in a brief 2-3 page analysis
- Anticipated Results of the Grant Development Strategy Proposed:
- This section will give you a straight answer about what you can expect from our proposed Grant Development Strategy. Can you reach your goal in one year? Two years? Can we expect many positive responses in our first year? Honest and straight forward answers are provided.
- Grant Feasibility Testing to analyze the number of Foundation interested in the project:
- 96% of ALL Foundations are willing to fund Faith-Based and Religious Programs if there is a match with their mission and 54,400 foundations (68%) have awarded at least one grant to a faith-based organization in the last fiscal year. On average, each foundation has awarded three grants with an average grant award of $40,314. We analyze the stated giving priorities of over 85,000 foundations to see if foundations are interested in funding the proposed project. We will also look at the number of funders interested in funding the specific geographic region. If we do not find positive results, we will let you know what factors would improve your chances of funding.
- Grant Feasibility Testing to analyze the number of grants awarded for this type of project:
- A 2003 survey found that the 50 largest foundations awarded approximately $69 million in grants to faith-based social service organizations in 2000 with an average grant size of $75,000. What foundations SAY they fund and what they ACTUALLY fund are not always the same. A foundation may say they fund Christian Camps in Michigan but if they have never actually awarded a grant to a Christian camp in Michigan, they are not likely a good funding prospect. In this section we analyze the ACTUAL giving HABITS of over 85,000 foundations to see if foundations have funded similar projects in the past. We will also look at the number of grants awarded in the specific geographic region. If we do not find positive results, we will let you know what factors would improve your chances of funding.
- Comprehensive Grant Market Analysis that analyzes 5 organizations that closely match the proposed organization:
- In this section we identify 5 organizations that closely match the proposed organization or are closely matched in the same Market as the proposed organization and already have an active Grant Development Program. We then analyze these 5 organizations to determine their level of success in seeking and securing grants. We will look at the total number of grants awarded to all of the organizations that matched the proposed organization, the total number of foundations awarding the grants listed, the highest grant awarded or the largest grant awarded to any one organization through a single grant, and the total funds awarded to the five matched organizations. We then look at and report the average grant amount received per organization, the average number of grants per organization, and the average total amount of funding per organization.
- Proposal of Services is presented which will outline the optimal level of services needed to take advantage of all of the opportunities available:
- The Proposal of Services will outline all of the services available to an organization. Of course, our Grant Ready Package is always available as is our Base Level Full Service Package. However, not all organizations are the same and different organizations are going to have different needs. A Christian School in rural Virginia with a $50,000 budget will need a very different level of services than an International Mission sending Organization with a $3 million budget. For this reason, we will present an Optimized Package of services that will present the level of services an organization would need in order to truly take advantage of all of the opportunities available to them and have a realistic opportunity of reaching their established goals within their established timeline. We will also present a mid-level that presents a cost option in between the Base and Optimized service packages.
Here-4-You Consulting provides contracted services to help Christian Ministries secure funding for their ministries.
We are NOT a foundation or funding source and do not provide or award grants or other funding.
We can provide you with a comprehensive proposal for services and grant statistical analysis. Whether you are looking for government grants and funding or government grants and funding for churches, we are your best source for locating government funding grants.
Get a proposal for services and grant statistical analysis. Find government grants and funding or government grants and funding for churches faster with us. Make us your source for finding government funding grants.
Call us regarding grant statistical analysis in these major cities:
Des Moines, IA
Fort Worth, TX
Kansas City, KS
Kansas City, MO
Las Vegas, NV
Los Angeles, CA
New Orleans, LA
New York, NY
Oklahoma City, OK
Salt Lake City, UT
San Antonio, TX
San Diego, CA
San Francisco, CA
St. Louis, MO
St. Petersburg, FL